With a diverse background in rehabilitation and athletics, our trainers look to expose and correct restrictions in your movement that can be holding you back from reaching your goals. By use of TRX, body weight exercises, and injury-accommodating workouts, our trainers find a way for EVERYONE to reach their fitness goals.
The body needs to work as one unit to reach it’s potential. Increase functional strength through both traditional and non-traditional weight training, and improve your cardiovascular fitness with our assault bikes, concept 2 rowers, battle ropes, and circuit training. MYo Lab offers a unique training experience that will make you move and feel better than you ever have before.
Save money, gain accountability and increase motivation with our semi-private and group training. Grab your spouse, or a group of friends and be lead by one of our high quality training instructors through effective group workouts.
Kassidy broke her back while playing NCAA Div II Lacrosse in the USA, and used her recovery process to grow in her understanding of athletes & injury rehabilitation and she wants people to do what they want without fear that their body will hold them back. She’s not superstitious, but she is a little stitious.
Areas of Passion:
1. Low Back Rehab: Kassidy loves training those with low back pain due to her personal experience with back injuries and the rehab process that accompanied this.
2. Adolescents: Kassidy thrives helping young athletes hit their goals and reach new levels while enabling longevity in their athletic careers by creating proper foundations of movement.
3. Athletic Training: Being a current Athletic Trainer herself, Kassidy applies this education to rehabilitate individuals and bulletproof them to get them back to what they love doing!
Aaron is our rugby-playing, weekend-warrior-powerlifting, strength training wizard and wants to help people live better through strength. For his own amusement, he also really wants English singer/songwriter Morrissey to be into competitive Fortnite.
Areas of Passion:
1. Low Back Rehab: Through his own experience with low back injuries and taking certifications through industry leaders Dr. Stu McGill and the Prague School of Rehabilitation, Aaron can confidently apply this knowledge to his clients and safely excel them back into the gym.
2.Compound Movements: Aaron loves using compound lifts to get clients stronger than they ever imagined they could be through proper coaching and loading techniques.
3.Middle Aged (40-65): This population is a particular demographic Aaron enjoys working with as he finds he is able to have a very meaningful impact on their lives.
Mitch is our retired Queen's University football player turned coach. If he isn't coaching football in the community, he's coaching a variety of individuals out of pain and into the body of their dreams, through strength and conditioning. While he has a passion for health and fitness, he could probably eat his own body weight in chocolate.
Areas of Passion:
1. High Level Athletes + Conditioning: Having coached many high-level athletes, and formerly playing University football, Mitch brings a wealth of knowledge in both the science of strength development and the mental conditioning required to take your game to the next level.
2. Knee/Shoulder Rehabilitation: Having been a part of multiple shoulder and knee injury recoveries himself, Mitch has gained a thorough understanding of the exercise rehab necessary to alleviate pain and improve performance of both the knee and shoulder joint following surgery or acute injury.
3. Body Composition/Transformations: Having grown up an overweight, and self-conscious kid, Mitch whole-heartedly believes that one's confidence, spirit, and demeanour can be improved by becoming a physically healthier version of oneself, and is fully committed to his clients' wellbeing.