COVID UPDATE; All services are now available!
Our chiropractics use a variety of techniques including, but not limited to:
Once pain is relieved, our team of chiropractors utilize active rehabilitation to optimize your movement and prevention of recurring injury.
MYo Lab is proud to be authorized to provide care under WCB. If you have been injured at work, our MYo Lab team can provide you with the treatment necessary to get you back to work. For more information, contact our admin staff to see if this applies to you.
Evan is a former collegiate basketball player who decided on a career as a Chiropractor after a better return-to-sport experience with chiropractic care than what traditional rest + anti-inflammatories could offer. He’ll be participating in ‘No-Shave November’ in 2030.
Areas of Passion:
1. Low Back + Hips: Since day 1 on his Chiropractic journey, Evan has seen the firsthand benefit of treating common conditions with a focus on the SI joints (pelvis), and in so doing he has found great success in helping people especially with low back and/or hip pain that has not responded favourably to other treatments.
2. Headaches/Migraines: When Evan first moved to Calgary he experienced the dreaded chinook headaches, which created a drive to help people experiencing such pain get back to doing what they love.
3. Basketball Athletes: As a former Collegiate basketball athlete himself, Evan enjoys utilizing his passion and experience in the sport along with his professional expertise to serve these athletes.
Terrance is a University of Calgary Dinos Football alumni with the vertical of a kangaroo. He believes that chiropractic care is a great natural way to get people out of pain, help them function better, and optimize their performance, allowing them to do what they love.
Areas of Passion:
1. Concussion Management: With a passion to work with athletes, Terrance understands concussion education and treatment is essential to serve this population both safely and effectively, while returning them to school and sport without long-term negative effects.
2. Shoulders: With an athletic background, Terrance has dealt with numerous shoulder injuries himself, driving his focus on numerous continuing education courses for this difficult area to help people the way he wishes he was helped.
3. Football Athletes: As a former University football player, Terrance has a thorough understanding of the sport, allowing for an easy connection to be established for effective care.
Chantelle is a former recreational dancer with a passion for helping people lead the life they want to live, and believes that when people are moving well, and moving often, they’re unstoppable. She once shaved her head to win an argument, so you know she has the dedication to help you do you.
Areas of Passion:
1. Lower Body: With a background as a child who was prescribed orthotics with little clinical reasoning or follow-up and had to earn her way out of them, Chantelle is passionate about addressing the dysfunctions in your lower extremities that create compensation patterns and pain in the rest of the body.
2. Women’s Health: Chantelle believes that although women’s health includes pregnancy and post-natal care, it goes far beyond that: back pain from bras and the pelvic floor shouldn’t be taboo subjects, and women should be provided with the opportunity to discuss their concerns and feel heard and validated.
3. Artistic Athletes: As a former recreational dancer, Chantelle understands that artistic athletes present a unique challenge, and she loves helping them see how their exceptional mobility needs to be built upon a solid foundation of strength.